A Single-Axis Rotating Drum is essential for a mixing drum that
will not spin itself to destruction. No other feature is important
if the drum does not spin straight!
A Heavy-Duty Gearbox like the Auburn has larger gears and spindles that increase torque capacity, give greater torsional loads and produce a longer life than those in lesser gearboxes.
Uni-Body Hydraulic Valves Are more efficient, give longer service life and are completely
Tandemflex Fenders tough, thermal polyolefin plastic fenders like those used in motorcycles and ATV’s
- one cubic yard “over the road” capacity
- 1.5 cubic yard “on-site” capacity
- Hydraulic mix rotation , tilt, and discharge rotation
- Large internal mixing blades
- Operator controls at rear of unit where loading and discharging take place
For more information download the PDF file or view the video.